The Pencil Test is a bra shop with locations in inner Northeast Portland, OR, and in Downtown Renton, WA. We specialize in bras and swimwear for customers with a D cup and larger. We carry band sizes from 28-48 and cup sizes D-K. We have a very large inventory of fashion, sport, maternity, swim, strapless, and wire-free.
We carry binders and our knowledgeable staff can help you get the right fit with as much or as little assistance as you'd like. We are LGBTQIA+ friendly and we create a comfortable and welcoming atmosphere for anyone who wants to wear our products.
The Pencil Test was conceived by Holly, a native Oregonian who spent her life being put into boring, uncomfortable, plain 'ol minimizer bras. After being spoiled for choice while living in England, she was determined to bring a real, satisfying, useful, and sexy bra and swimwear shop to Portland.
We understand that bra shopping can cause a lot of anxiety and we strive to make the experience fun and painless!
Established in 2011.
We appreciate your business, and our commitment to your satisfaction extends to our return policy. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the following guidelines:
- We gladly accept returns on unworn items in their original condition, preferably with the receipt and the tags still attached, within 30 days of the purchase date.
- Items purchased at a discount and accessories such as stick-on bras and soap are not eligible for return.
- We are unable to accept returns on bottoms of any kind, including swimwear and bodysuits, due to hygiene reasons.
- All returns require in-person approval by one of our staff members. This ensures that we can address any concerns or questions you may have and provide you with the best possible assistance.
- We offer two convenient methods for returning online orders. You have the option to bring your item(s) to the store for a return, where our staff will be happy to assist you. Or, if you are unable to visit one of our stores, give us a call or send us an email. After approval from a staff member, you can then mail the item(s) back to us. Please note that the cost of return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
We want to make sure you're happy with your purchase and have a great experience with us. If you have any questions or need help with your return, just reach out to us. We're here to assist you every step of the way!
Portland: Tuesday-Saturday 11-6, Closed Sunday and Monday.
Renton: Wednesday-Saturday 11-6, Sunday 11-5, Closed Monday and Tuesday.
The Pencil Test Portland
1915 NE Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Portland, OR 97212