Now taking appointments for in-person bra fittings! This is the best way for us to control our traffic and ensure everybody's safety. Portland will operate Monday - Sunday with appointments on the hour and half hour, and Renton will operate Monday - Sunday with appointments on the hour.
In the interest of complying with Oregon and Washington state guidelines, we commit to:
- Minimizing the number of staff and customers in the shop at one time.
- Disinfecting common areas, including the cash wrap area, and the fitting rooms between each customer.
- All staff will wear masks and wash their hands before/after each customer.
- Staff will stay home if they are feeling unwell.
- Quarantining all bras tried and not purchased for the recommended time period.
- Disinfecting the floors at the end of each day.
In return, we ask that customers:
- Come alone for their appointment (if you require a companion for assistance, please let us know in advance).
- Please reschedule your appointment if you or any member of your household is feeling unwell.
- Wear a cloth or similar mask that covers their nose and mouth.
- Wash their hands before the fitting.
- Allow our staff to bring their selections to minimize the number of surfaces/items touched.
- Arrive only at their appointed time.
We are excited to move forward slowly with this new plan and hope to see you in the shop soon!